The OCC is making a difference in the lives of children and in the life of our community.
- Since founding the OCC has cared for over 130 children. Currently, 53 children call the OCC home.
- Thirty former OCC kids are living and working on their own. Eleven of these have degrees or diplomas from university or training college. They have pursued careers in nursing, business administration, accounting, human resources management, education, building and construction, dressmaking and hairdressing.
- There are currently 13 OCC kids attending university or training college.
- Since 1996 21 children have been adopted domestically and internationally.
- Over 300 children attend the Blessed Child School each year. Our bus service enables children to attend whom otherwise live too far away. The OCC provides financial assistance to approximately 50 community children each year.
- The OCC employs 35 individuals in the Offinso community including teachers, care mothers, administrative staff, drivers and poultry farm staff.
- The quality of our facilities has steadily improved to include two wells on the OCC grounds, electricity, a library and an instructional computer lab. This has significantly improved the quality of life for the children we serve and serves as great resource for the wider community.